Saturday, October 29, 2011

GrubGrade | Spotted: The Hand-Spun Peppermint Chocolate Chip ...

GrubGrade | Spotted: The Hand-Spun Peppermint Chocolate Chip ...

Stir in chocolate chips. With a cookie scoop, take a scoop of dough then press it out into your hands and hand roll the dough into a ball. Repeat process and bake cookies in a preheated 350-degree oven for 10 minutes, or until the edges ...


1 ½ cups of whole wheat flour; 1 cup of sugar; ¼ tsp salt; 1 tsp baking soda; 1 cup of pumpkin purée; ½ cup of olive oil; 2 eggs; ¼ cup of water; 2 tsp pumpkin spice; 1 cup of chocolate chips (I used mini chips) ...


I still have yet to find the new larabars…like peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough:/ Hopefully Luna will get it out to more people faster. Part of me is excited for this Halloween weekend, but I also can#t wait for it to be over. ...


I threw a few ideas I had on which muffins I wanted to make at my boss and the one that got the biggest and best reaction was Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins. Well, by the time I got home from work on Friday night, I was really not in ...


9 Responses to “Fun Healthy Kids Snacks: Double Chocolate Chip Muffins”. liplylips on October 29th, 2010 2:05 am. aww such a cute smart kid. enjoy watching him cook :). potsmom on October 29th, 2010 2:13 am. What a cutie! ...


accomplishments of andrew jackson
pittsylvania county jail in chatham
kawasaki disease symptoms
laptop
How to Deliver a Great Wedding Speech
worldnet daily rss
cruise lines
Channel 9
tracphone
Teen testifies about his torture

No comments:

Post a Comment